I was awarded The Shine On Award by:
~ These are my words, this is my journey
If I could boomerang this award, I would send it straight back to Justin.
His words, are always scribed directly from his kind heart, and he has to be one of the most supportive readers I’ve ever come across. A friend indeed.
Go read his words!!
THE RULES ARE
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
Ok… Some things you may or may not know…
1. I am a married mother of three sons, yep… Surrounded by boys. I was 16 when I first became a mother, and am now the shortest in the family. Hence, i have a plethora of ladies that keep me sane on a daily basis.
2. I dropped out of school at 15. No further education other than a short stint in fashion design, which lead me to my costuming passion. A path, I’m contemplating revisiting in the very near future. Oh, and books… I live with a dictionary, thesaurus, and a symbology book always on hand.
3. I live on 10 acres. I have nothing but hills, trees, and a huge amount of lawn to mow. Yes, I mow it! I have a 60″ wide grass eating monster that sends me into a ‘Forest Gump’ solitary bliss often. Too often…
4. I have been scribbling words since i can remember, usually in between my overpowering doodling habit, but it wasn’t until i found twitter, and expanded my sights to some amazing self publishers that I ever assumed this dream even possible. My dream, goal, desire… Is to publish. I’d like my stories out there one day, however, I’d really like to put together my poetry with my art and share more of me than words.
5. I am a seeker. I don’t believe we have one life, I don’t believe this life is all there is for us, I don’t believe there is only one person that can totally complete you, I don’t believe there is anything more rewarding than realizing that every thought or feeling you’ve had about somebody else, is a reflection on yourself. I do believe in love.
6. I am a tequila lover, slammers to be precise, that’s with a scotch on the side.. I am a friend to many, yet share with few, I trust any, until they decide they’re not worthy. I hate the mirror, and choose to spend as little time in front of it as i can, be that because I am not who it reflects, or i am, i don’t care really, as long as don’t have to look…. right now…
7. I am a word whore, I will spend the rest of my life devoted to these 26 twisted little characters, and strive each day, to make them mine.
I say this, even though, I believe everything has already been written. And much better than I…
All that being said, here are some people, that are the ones doing it…better….
My 15 nominations are…
This woman, has not only supported my journey into poetry, but she is one of the most soulful creatures I know. Her words strike a chord, above and beyond what I ever believed possible with such a limited use of words. Beth, IS a poetess.
Lisa has a piece of my heart, locked away, for eternity. This woman has inspiration oozing out of every pore, and I will collect every drip I can, just to taste some of her essence.
Two women, Julie and Kristen, that simply brightened my world as soon as I found theirs. They are friends, they are incredible authors, and they bring me characters to dream about… Just follow, read, and admire!!
An Alpha male, with a dripping pen… Enough said. Not to mention the soft heart that accompanies his firm hand.
What a journey this woman takes us on. At first, it was a seductive tale of a Dom and His ‘little one’ now, she has expanded into the realm of poetry. I am honoured to be sharing time and space with her, as I’m sure we will see publication in no time.
This is a woman that had me with her salaciously dripping diction, then sealed the deal with her totally seductive voice. I am inspired by her words, her power, and her path.
Merde, all I can say, is that this man, is indeed the shit!! I love how brutally honest his pen is, even to the point of excruciating pain. I devour his words, and feel every one of them.
Poetically sinful. What more could a word whore crave #ninewords
Now here is a man who has totally honed in on the erotic side of a tale or 11… and counting… What an inspiring author, and a truly friendly heart infused. I’d wear my best stockings for this guy any day!!
What a find this woman was… A beautiful depth that I truly admire. Words that not only make you feel, but that stay with you as you ponder.
A poet, of the soul. She feeds me, she inspires me, she delivers perfection, I bask, in awe.
A Dominant, a romantic, and words that He not only controls with pristine precision, but captures every heart that allows their eyes to scroll Him. Well… Swoon over Him.
She has words that just always leave you wanting more. Not to mention a body to die for 😉
This Bad Penny, is one that every reader should be devouring. Her strength, her kindness, and her passion just seeps from her…
Last, but far from least, is my very own poet. My husband. He has been absent for far too long from his blog, but I’m hoping this may inspire his return… Come on poet…. Write to me…
To all these Authors, writers, poets, and the ones I have undoubtedly left out, please know, you are inspiration, you are admired, you are adored, by me, and so many more.
Keep those pens flowing peoples… xx
Thank you for sharing my journey…